I Remember You
This morning I was late for art as I was shooting pointless hoops with Su and Viv. So I rushed down to the art room and the moment I entered, something felt different. The happiness permeating the art room was palatable. Looking around, I realised Leow wasn't there! Thus explaining the relaxed atmosphere. See what the absence of one horrible nasty bastard can do. Ha.
Anyway. Listened to the aforementioned Skid Row song recently? "I Remember You". I'm guilty of listening too much, mostly because I've been trying to figure out how Dong's sung it so low. But not your fault, my now-skinhead pal, I know Sebastian Bach's voice is damn high though. Amazing. Haha.
But I digress.
Back to it. Anyway, the first line of the song goes "woke up to the sound of pouring rain", and that's exactly what I did today. The rain was pouring. I could hear it while I was in my room, which means it was shit heavy. Oh, incidentally, the first word I said this morning was "shit!" cause I woke up late. Forgot to set the alarm again and I had to rush.
And it went all downhill from there.
The whole day I felt lethargic and listless. I still do, actually. Like nothing's worth wasting my energy on. And truthfully, nothing really was today. I was either sleeping, spacing out or just staring at the teacher the whole day. Luckily, lessons today didn't require much attention.
Oh I'm going to fail my chemistry test dismally though. The only thought on my mind while doing the test was 'the sooner I finish, the sooner I can put my head down and sleep.' Sick or what huh?
argh what's up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment